Unionize Your Workplace
People come to IBEW local 113 because they want respect on the job and a decent standard of living. It’s that simple.
Through collective bargaining, local 113 makes it possible for employees like you to achieve more for yourself and your family. Our union sets the standards for wages, benefits, and working conditions in energy and related Industries.
Collective bargaining gives us the strength to achieve:
· Legally binding wage scales determined by the labor agreement-not by the whims of management.
· Wage progression and cost-of-living raises
· Pension Plan
· Overtime premium pay
· Medical, vision, and dental insurance with employer paid premiums
Collective bargaining can also help you win better job security.
· Grievances procedures to fight unjust discipline or termination.
· Seniority prevent Provisions to protect against punitive layoffs.
· Opportunities for training.
· Getting rights to give you the opportunity to move up to higher-paying job classifications
IBEW Local 113 has been providing the power of unity since March 31, 1900. Our labor agreements protect employees and hundreds of different job classifications.
The bottom line is this you have a legally – protected right to Union representation. But you will have to be willing to step forward and ask for help.
If you would like more information about being representative by IBEW local 113 contact our organizers.